The spring selling season is an ideal time to reconnect with former clients who may be looking to buy or sell. One of the best ways to reconnect is to provide something of value, with no strings attached. Focus on what you can give instead of what you will get, and turn your past clients into repeat business. Below are five helpful topics to share with your network.
1. Local market updates: If you have clients who are considering a move, a positive update about the current real estate environment could convince them to list. Send high-level information that applies to their current situation or local market. Share news concerning home value, property taxes and neighborhood comps as well. Include how this news relates to their situation and how they should respond to this update.
2. Appeal to their interests: Do you have DIY-loving customers who want to build a patio for their new home? Check out your favorite gardening, interior design or home improvement sites and forward any information that would appeal to their interests. Offer to connect them with contractors, designers or landscapers within your network.
3. Referral thank you: If a previous client has sent you referral business, elevate your thank you note with an e-gift card to their favorite restaurant, or to a local retailer. Your clients will appreciate the gesture and local businesses will be grateful for your support.
4. Neighborhood activities: Keep your clients up to date with neighborhood current events. Sharing information like the summer festival schedule, a list of kid-friendly restaurants or a map of nearby farmers markets will help grow your neighborhood economy and cement your standing as a local authority.
5. Chances to win: Did you hear about a contest or sweepstakes that could appeal to your clients? Sharing opportunities like the HomeFinder.com Ultimate Home Transformation Sweepstakes, where homeowners can win $20,000 for a home renovation*, is a great way to engage your network without spamming their inbox. Share opportunities that are free or come at little cost to your client.
Stay in touch with clients and manage your business while on-the-go with our Six Apps Every Real Estate Agent Needs here.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who, as of 3/3/14, are physically residing and who own a home in the 50 U.S. (DC), and are 18 or older. To enter, visit sweepstakes.homefinder.com between 10:00 a.m. CT on 3/3/14 and 11:59 p.m. CT on 5/31/14, create a free Homefinder.com account, and follow the instructions to complete and submit an Official Online Entry Form. Limit one (1) entry and nine (9) bonus entries per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Void where prohibited by law. For complete details, bonus entry methods and Official Rules, go to sweepstakes.homefinder.com/rules. Sponsor: Homefinder.com, LLC, 20 North Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used as indicated in these Official Rules by Sponsor, and entrants have the ability to opt-out of further communications.