It’s no surprise that California homes are equipped with backyard pools, or Colorado homes boast heated floors, but what cities are home to the most Viking appliances, six car garages, or outdoor kitchens? HomeFinder.com identified the cities across the country with the most luxury home features* – what features do you see most in your local market?
1.) Most Viking appliances are in Los Angeles, California
- 2.1% of all homes for sale with Viking appliances are located in Los Angeles.
2.) Most Sub-Zero technology is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 1.7% of all homes for sale with Sub-Zero technology are located in Philadelphia
3.) Most movie theaters are in Kissimmee, Florida
- 3.1% of all homes for sale with in-home movie theaters are located in Kissimmee
4.) Most wine cellars are in Los Angeles, California
- 1.3% of all homes for sale with in-home wine cellars are located in Los Angeles
5.) Most outdoor kitchen are in San Antonio, Texas
- 2.5% of all homes for sale with outdoor kitchens are located in San Antonio
6.) Most elevators are in Sarasota, Florida
- 1.1% of all homes for sale with elevators are located in Sarasota
7.) Most tennis courts are in Orlando, Florida
- 1.1% of all homes for sale with tennis courts are located in Orlando
8.) Most double staircases are in Ashburn, Virginia
- 3.2% of all homes for sale with double staircases are located in Ashburn
9.) Most six plus car garages are in Murrieta, California
- 1% of all homes with six plus car garages are located in Murrieta
*As determined by active HomeFinder.com single family home listings nationwide, with Viking, Sub-Zero, movie theater, wine cellar, outdoor kitchen, elevator, tennis court, double staircase or six plus car garage in the listing description.