- iGo Slim Travel Charger: No time to go back to the office to recharge your overworked computer? Charge your laptop in the convenience of your car with the iGo slim travel charger. Stop wasting valuable home showing and open house time by taking a timeout to recharge!
- Novatel Wireless MiFi: While there seems to be an app for everything, sometimes there’s no replacement for your laptop, especially when working with larger files. Use a wireless WiFi hotspot to give you the freedom to access the Internet anywhere, no matter how obscure your location.
- iMagnet: Eliminate the need for a separate GPS device and safely use your smartphone as your navigation assistant while driving. The iMagnet sits on your dashboard so you can safely view your route when driving. Its magnetic grasp conveniently holds your phone and allows for easy removal.
- Keurig® OfficePRO® Brewing System: Cut down on mid-day trips to Starbucks by investing in a Keurig® OfficePRO® Brewing System for your office. Swiftly refuel in between showings, closings and appointments and conveniently serve office guests a hot pick-me-up, with one touch of a button.
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus: We’ve all been there – the crucial moment you need your phone to access your GPS function or to return an important client email, and the dreaded 10% battery warning appears. Purchase a battery pack to ensure a longer battery life on your phone (up to 30%), such as the Mophie Juice Pack Plus (for iPhone 4 and 4S) that also lets you simultaneously charge while using.
- Tablet (iPad and Android): If you have been postponing purchasing a tablet for business, this is the year to do so. Invest in the iPad with Retina display or the Samsung Galaxy Tab to help you make 2013 your most mobile year yet!
- iPhone Photo Printer: Use your iPhone to take photos of client’s potential new home and skip the trip to the printer, by keeping this tissue box sized printer on your desk (Bonus: it will charge your phone for you as you print your photos).
- RightSignature: Eliminate the time and expenses associated with obtaining a signature on a paper document. Skip the printing, faxing and legwork by sending documents to your clients anytime and anywhere – including mobile devices. Your clients will receive an email notifying them to sign a document and they will be prompted to draw their signature in the appropriate fields simply by waving their mouse or finger.
Whether you’re compiling your holiday wish list or you are planning on gifting to yourself, we hope you find at least one of these items wrapped up with a big bow this holiday season!